Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Hybrid View

**DONOTDELETE**

Kentucky Spirit; Padron, & Hershey\'s Special Dark

I broke out a bottle of Kentucky Spirit that had been aged in warehouse 'E'. I love Wild Turkey's warehouse 'E'. Great bourbon always comes from that address. I also like Padron cigars. They are dark; thick, rich, & especially strong. Sipping and smoking the two together was not unlike a fine work of art. The strong aged tobacco and cocoa of the Padron 1964 Anniversary series Exclusivo mingled sweetly with the leather; molassas, & vanillia of the world class Kentucky Spirit. Both were thick and rich. The tapistry of sublime textures was yet incomplete.Add in the semi-sweet creamyness of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate and the treat was complete. Don't miss out on this extra special sensory explosion. It's orgasmicaly good! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah....

Bourbonian of the Year 2003 and Super Moderator

Re: Kentucky Spirit; Padron, & Hershey\'s Special Dark

Linn, Why am I beginning to think you don't go at anything half Assed?

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Kentucky Spirit; Padron, & Hershey\'s Special D

Bobby I have just recently discovered the Padron family of cigars. The tobacco is Cuban Piloto seed grown in Nicaragua, where the cigars are also hand rolled. They are very close to a true Cuban. In some blind taste tests have even scored higher than some very famous Cuban brands. The only problem I can see is the price. At $8.50 a stick the Padrons are pricey, yet they are reasonable when compared to Cubans costing $20 to $65 a stick. When you're going to herf a fine cigar you've got to pair it with a fine single barrel bourbon. I'm thinking about buying a box of Padrons but that is like buying a case of bourbon - besides which my humidor is full at the moment as I bought some very nice Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes (handmade in Honduras) at $2.55 a stick. That's a very good price for such a tastey cigar.

Taster

Re: Kentucky Spirit; Padron, & Hershey\'s Special D

I just tried one of the Sancho Panza double maddies Saturday night - DAMN tasty! I foresee a box of them in my near future.....