It is that time of year again when many of us will find ourselves with some disposable income. I have about $135 that has been designated for the bourbon fund. Here is what is in contention:
Right now I am thinking about 2 Weller 12's an ETL, an EC12 and a Ritt BIB.
- $35 - 1.75 of Weller 12. This is my favorite every day bourbon and I may pick up 2 handles so I can drink it without worrying about emptying a bottle.
- $17 - Ritt BIB, the counterpart to my Weller when I am looking for something a bit meatier
- $50 - Pappy 15. I have not had it yet, but judging from my bourbon preferences, this would be a homerun.
- $70 - 08 BTAC-WLW. I have not had this or the Saz18, but I think I would like to try it. Pretty spendy though if I don't care for it.
- $22 - EC12. I have not had an open bottle in a while, but would like to revisit it.
- $27 - ETL. One of my go to favorites. I have been hanging on to the last shot in this bottle for a long time because I stand the thought of seeing it go.
- $23 - 4 Roses SmB. Another favorite that I have not replinished.
How would you all do it? What else would you consider (or not consider)? Do you have your tax refund list made out (or already spent)?