Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1330
    Guru

Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

looks like its time to stop collecting and start drinking

Guru

On top of being lucky enough to be able to acquire such an impressive collection, I'd say he knows how to enjoy it as well.

http://www.straightbourbon.com/forum...l=1#post389681
    I've never tried GTS with any sort of soda. Maybe I'm missing out; but I'm OK with that.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by smknjoe View Post
    On top of being lucky enough to be able to acquire such an impressive collection, I'd say he knows how to enjoy it as well.

http://www.straightbourbon.com/forum...l=1#post389681
    Thank you Joe for providing this necessary perspective. Why try to shame someone who is obviously a passionate member of this community? Very well done Doc Bible! Cheers!

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by docbible View Post
    Hello, my name is Tim , and I have a problem I'd like to share with the group.........
    Tim, only problem I see is the need to beef up the shelves! Well done man.

Enthusiast

I have opened a bottle of most everything I have in the bunker. I try to get three of everything and crack the seal on one as soon as I get home. That is why most of my collection has two bottles in the bunker. If I really like the juice I will pick up others if I see them again. I don't keep empties but posted the few I did keep in the empty bottle thread. Also in the what's open on your bar thread, I listed what I am drinking and sharing. I buy the 50 ml bottles and share all that is open with bourbon friends. Sucks for me but they seem to smile when they get 40 different bottles to try. The only bottles I could not find more than two and have not tried are the hirsch selection 22 and up, some of the BTEC, and the rittenhouse 25. There may be a few others if I go back and look at the photos. If you doubters want pictures of corks, I can provide as they take up less space. I'm not afraid to open and enjoy a rare bottle with friends. Thanks for the kind comments, I know I'm not alone in my sickness. Tim

Connoisseur

If you doubters want pictures of corks, I can provide as they take up less space. I'm not afraid to open and enjoy a rare bottle with friends. Thanks for the kind comments, I know I'm not alone in my sickness. Tim
    No need to defend yourself, Tim. They're your bottles, do with them as you see fit.
    Tyler

Advanced Taster

This will finish out the bunker. Tim
    Excellent stash!

Advanced Taster

I have opened a bottle of most everything I have in the bunker. I try to get three of everything and crack the seal on one as soon as I get home. That is why most of my collection has two bottles in the bunker. If I really like the juice I will pick up others if I see them again. I don't keep empties but posted the few I did keep in the empty bottle thread. Also in the what's open on your bar thread, I listed what I am drinking and sharing. I buy the 50 ml bottles and share all that is open with bourbon friends. Sucks for me but they seem to smile when they get 40 different bottles to try. The only bottles I could not find more than two and have not tried are the hirsch selection 22 and up, some of the BTEC, and the rittenhouse 25. There may be a few others if I go back and look at the photos. If you doubters want pictures of corks, I can provide as they take up less space. I'm not afraid to open and enjoy a rare bottle with friends. Thanks for the kind comments, I know I'm not alone in my sickness. Tim
    You have an excellent bunker and have no need to defend it. Thank you for posting the pictures. Cheers

Virtuoso

It's not a bunker. That's a museum. Well done sir
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero"
    T. Durden

Advanced Taster

Hello, my name is Tim , and I have a problem I'd like to share with the group.........
    Just when I think I'm ready to post pics of my own meager stash, a fellow SBer like Tim here comes along and reminds us what "stash" really means. That is some "Prohi Prepper"-level stuff right there, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk