Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1338
  1. #1311
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    468

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    So these came today...
    whiskey7-14.jpg
    Can't wait to get them open and add to the stash!

  2. #1312
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    1,096

    Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    What's this, Tim??



    Xmas in July!!


  3. #1313
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    34

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    image.jpg
    Just started my obsession (oops I mean collection) this year but it is coming along. There's some WT Forgiven hiding behind the Knob.

  4. #1314
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    324

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    2013-11-25 18.38.24.jpg2013-11-25 18.36.13.jpg

    These pictures are a bit old ...

    Anything on the side-board is available to anyone residing at and/or visiting [translation, my son and his friends].

    The cabinet is by permission only.

    The dry-sink contents I didn't share ... they are for my consumption only [and for my wife on special occasions]
    Last edited by bllygthrd; 08-02-2014 at 18:07.
    Sto lat!!!

    bllygthrd

  5. #1315
    Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,672

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmzungu View Post
    image.jpg
    Just started my obsession (oops I mean collection) this year but it is coming along. There's some WT Forgiven hiding behind the Knob.
    I recognize everything except the one on the bottom shelf far right. What is that? What is your favorite?

  6. #1316
    Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,672

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by bllygthrd View Post
    2013-11-25 18.38.24.jpg2013-11-25 18.36.13.jpg

    These pictures are a bit old ...

    Anything on the side-board is available to anyone residing at and/or visiting [translation, my son and his friends].

    The cabinet is by permission only.

    The dry-sink contents I didn't share ... they are for my consumption only [and for my wife on special occasions]
    Nice stash! Be careful, the bottle on the far left of the counter top looks like it is ready to fall off. So, your SB friends would get to sample the cabinet stuff, right?

  7. #1317
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    34

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    It's called Stillwrights. Made by Flat Rock Spirits in Fairborn, OH (NE Dayton). Its the first batch released and it has very limited distribution, mainly in and around Dayton.

    Favorite is an unfair question, but BH and 4RSB are high on my list and I have really enjoyed the Barterhouse even though I'm just getting to know it.

  8. #1318
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    324

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by mbroo5880i View Post
    Nice stash! Be careful, the bottle on the far left of the counter top looks like it is ready to fall off. So, your SB friends would get to sample the cabinet stuff, right?
    Its a plastic bottle ... it'll bounce!
    Sto lat!!!

    bllygthrd

  9. #1319
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    572

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Packing the bunker for the move is turning into quite the undertaking.
    68gqObZ.jpg
    Bourbon only requires a glass.

  10. #1320
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by brettckeen View Post
    Packing the bunker for the move is turning into quite the undertaking.
    68gqObZ.jpg
    Are you moving in city or to NOLA?
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2
    By pepcycle in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 511
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 21:32
  2. Numbers, Please! (Akin to 'Show Us Your Stash')
    By TNbourbon in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:55
  3. Show Us Your Stash!!
    By MurphyDawg in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 22:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top