Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 91 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1363
  1. #901
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    373

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by petrel800 View Post
    Finally got all the bourbon out of the boxes from the move and onto the shelves. I finally have a place to store the bunker, pretty stoked about not having it all in boxes.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Damn nice. I hope it's insured with a reputable company, esp all those GBS bottles
    "Civilization begins with distillation."

    William Faulkner

  2. #902
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Piqua OH
    Posts
    865

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by petrel800 View Post
    Finally got all the bourbon out of the boxes from the move and onto the shelves. I finally have a place to store the bunker, pretty stoked about not having it all in boxes.[/IMG]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Very nice, but I'm thinking you have too much ETL, and not enough FR..IMHO
    The liver is evil. It must be punished...

  3. #903
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dunwoody, GA
    Posts
    785

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by theglobalguy View Post
    Petrel800 heck of a set-up! i'm almost afraid to ask what's in the closed cabinets?
    Ha I wish hey we're full of bourbon, they've got DVDs, CDs and Xbox games. Eventually the shelves will get removed for a full bar, but that's on the new house wish list for the basement, unfortunately I think blinds are the next purchase. The good news is too the left there are some more shelves to fill with bourbon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  4. #904
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dunwoody, GA
    Posts
    785

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by wmpevans View Post
    Damn nice. I hope it's insured with a reputable company, esp all those GBS bottles
    Thanks! I would be interested to know how we'd settle that claim. I guess I could make my co go on the bourbon exchange, not sure the boss would be happy though. Ha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  5. #905
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dunwoody, GA
    Posts
    785

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil T View Post
    Very nice, but I'm thinking you have too much ETL, and not enough FR..IMHO
    Can't disagree, the ETL was our barrel selection this year so I bought a case. Good news though we may be doing a 4 Roses next year. That will even it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  6. #906
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville, ky
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by petrel800 View Post
    Ha I wish hey we're full of bourbon, they've got DVDs, CDs and Xbox games. Eventually the shelves will get removed for a full bar, but that's on the new house wish list for the basement, unfortunately I think blinds are the next purchase. The good news is too the left there are some more shelves to fill with bourbon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Hey, life is about balance! Well done.

  7. #907
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    185

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    A very special thanks for a member who helped grow this collection.

    Attachment 16756

    Popped a 19 with a few friends last night and it was a smash hit with everyone.
    Where would one acquire VOS of that age range. I have only ever found one and it was only 11.

  8. #908
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by petrel800 View Post
    Finally got all the bourbon out of the boxes from the move and onto the shelves. I finally have a place to store the bunker, pretty stoked about not having it all in boxes.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    DAMN Mark! Great setup (and even better collection to go with it!)
    Gary
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough." - Mark Twain
    "Because Whiskey Matters!" - David Perkins

  9. #909
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    675

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by petrel800 View Post
    Finally got all the bourbon out of the boxes from the move and onto the shelves. I finally have a place to store the bunker, pretty stoked about not having it all in boxes.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Great setup! Very nice. Congrats!
    - H

  10. #910
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    1,474

    Re: Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

    Quote Originally Posted by NWBourbonDrinker View Post
    Where would one acquire VOS of that age range. I have only ever found one and it was only 11.
    One came from the Smooth Ambler distillery about a year ago, a few migrated north from the Memphis area, and few came from the midwest.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2
    By pepcycle in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 511
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 21:32
  2. Numbers, Please! (Akin to 'Show Us Your Stash')
    By TNbourbon in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:55
  3. Show Us Your Stash!!
    By MurphyDawg in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 22:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top