The BTAC has always been a decent price until the last 2 years worth.

2007 I was picking up Stagg for $48... 08 just hit Tucson with the 09 (can you say distributor screw up).

The 08 price started at $75 two weeks ago and then the 09 hit and they are both $85 to $100 plus at AJs ...

After speaking with the Manager at BevMo and the Owner of a single owner spot here in Tucson, they both said the distributors are killing them on price increases. In one case I got to see the incoming price and their mark-up.. It truly was pennies of profit... Cannot keep stores open like that for long...

The one thing I cannot figure out is why. Both said prices are going to almost double from 07 on the bourbons they are selling (WTRB, OWA, WSR, etc).

You would think we are in. Economical boom right now with the prices going up, but we all know that is not true.

Taxes here are nearing 10%, but I did not add that to the above. The 08 Stagg today was $93ish.. .eBay prices...

Anyone else feeling the price hike...

I think I will go get the price list for the juices here add post them. I wonder if we are the highest in the Union... Hawaii and Alaska was cheaper when I was there...