Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Virtuoso

Ancient Ancient Age 10-star

I just stumbled across 4 1.75L plastic bottles of AAA 10 star in Oklahoma. They were on the bottom shelf of a liquor store, and coated with dust. It was my understanding that this was a Kentucky thing only. Apparently, it was distributed out of Kentucky? or was/is it the 10 year AAA that is Kentucky only?

They are priced at 26 dollars each. thoughts? I've never tried the stuff, and I was considering grabbing one. is it worth grabbing all four?
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOWK View Post
    I like to save up the charred bits in the bottom of the unfiltered stuff. When I have enough, I pour milk on it and eat it.

Guru

Re: Ancient Ancient Age 10-star

Quote Originally Posted by ErichPryde View Post
    I just stumbled across 4 1.75L plastic bottles of AAA 10 star in Oklahoma. They were on the bottom shelf of a liquor store, and coated with dust. It was my understanding that this was a Kentucky thing only. Apparently, it was distributed out of Kentucky? or was/is it the 10 year AAA that is Kentucky only?

They are priced at 26 dollars each. thoughts? I've never tried the stuff, and I was considering grabbing one. is it worth grabbing all four?
    I wouldn't get it if I were you. AAA 10* is available nation-wide, and not particularly good. EW is much better in that price range.

10 yr. is more limited. Not just Kentucky, tho, I think Binny's carries it too.
    bibamus, moriendum est
    Sipology Blog

Virtuoso

Re: Ancient Ancient Age 10-star

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I wouldn't get it if I were you. AAA 10* is available nation-wide, and not particularly good. EW is much better in that price range.

10 yr. is more limited. Not just Kentucky, tho, I think Binny's carries it too.
    Hmm. I definitely had my bourbons mismatched, thanks for the clarification. I don't remember seeing AAA10* in Wichita anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOWK View Post
    I like to save up the charred bits in the bottom of the unfiltered stuff. When I have enough, I pour milk on it and eat it.