Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Disciple

Show Us Your Stash!!

Alrighty I will break the ice on this one. Citizens of Bourbonia, it is time to show off! Bust open the Bourbo-Bunker and show us your stash! If it all possible take a mug shot of your bourbon collection and post it on this thread.

Here's mine, I know the shot is fuzzy but I wanted to take the pic where I keep the stuff but the lighting there is shitty. We actually keep it in the spice box they are on top of. Usually I have a nice crystal decanter set on top, but that is empty at the moment (BLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!) anyway I showed mine, now you have to show yours!

TomC

PS thats 29 bourbon bottles in my collection all open, plus one rye (Old Overholt). There is also one empty bottle in the picture, the signed BLANTON'S bottle from BobbyC's cookout.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bourbonian of the Year 2003 and Super Moderator

Re: Show Us Your Stash!!

Hey Tom, that Weller and OFBB are holding up well!

Guru

Re: Show Us Your Stash 1st Pic!!

Great looking stash Tom! I see you've got a Wathens up front, still have to get me one of them. Heard it is great stuff! Well, here are a few pics from my ever growing collection. Most are sealed here, but I have open duplicates/soon to be opened duplicates of most with the rest of my spirits in the bar.

Guru

Re: Show Us Your Stash 2nd pic!!

Here's the 2nd pic.. The wall I have these on is about 18' wide... i used PVC fence posts to make the 2nd level of bourbon stand 6" higher than the other... Then i ran 25' of rope light around each level/shelf to illuminate at night. I have more on the other wall but it's mainly various Makers Mark dippings like the NFL set...

Guru

Re: Show Us Your Stash 3rd pic!!

And these are the Makers Mark bottlings I have...

Disciple

you got a regular murderers row along the top shelf there, Hirch, Distillers Masterpiece, Van Winkle, The Antique Collection. . . Color me Jealous

TomC

Disciple

Do they still sell the old charter 13?? I have been wanting one of those. I noticed you have some other 4 Roses bottlings as well, are they much different form the standard Yellow Label??

Tom C

PS yeah, get the wathens, you will love it!

Disciple

Re: Show Us Your Stash!!

yeah, they are, but I just might have to have a little of both tomorrow night, and bring the new year in in style!

TomC

Bourbonian of the Year 2003 and Super Moderator

Mark, Do my eyes deceive me? Or is that a Bottle of Stagg I see there? Was that hard to find and is there more available?

Guru

I don't believe the Old Charter 13 is still made but there are places that still have a few bottles left. There's a place here I found that has a few left and they are below $30 which i think isn't too bad... most other places i've seen have been over $30. The Four Roses are either Japan only or Europe/japan. The Super premium is absolutly great 9that's the one with the pewter looking rose in the middle.. The 2 short bottles are both single barrel four roses.. the left one is the new bottle that's only solf overseas. the one on the right is the old bottle from when it was sold in the US a while ago.