Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Final Four Cocktail Shot Recipes

No matter who were for in the Final Four and tonight's game, BourbonBlog.com has created four cocktail shot recipes to represent each of the four colleges and their regions in the Final Four. Here are the recipes - http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010...four-finishes/

Yes, there is some Bourbon and whisky involved in these. Which shot will YOU take?

Connoisseur

Re: Final Four Cocktail Shot Recipes

I'm definitely skipping the drink tonight, win or lose. Due to an unfortunate night of overconsumption MANY, MANY years ago when in college, I no longer get near an open bottle of Southern Comfort, let alone soak fruit in it. Since I'm BUTLER all the way (and will be at the game), no other drink is under consideration.

When I get home from the game, win or lose, WT Tradition will be the pour, since there is no greater Tradition in Indiana Basketball that Butler and Hinkle Fieldhouse.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomFischer View Post
    No matter who were for in the Final Four and tonight's game, BourbonBlog.com has created four cocktail shot recipes to represent each of the four colleges and their regions in the Final Four. Here are the recipes - http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010...four-finishes/

Yes, there is some Bourbon and whisky involved in these. Which shot will YOU take?
    Last edited by TomH; 04-05-2010 at 13:00.

Virtuoso

Re: Final Four Cocktail Shot Recipes

Quote Originally Posted by TomH View Post
    I'm definitely skipping the drink tonight, win or lose. Due to an unfortunate night of overconsumption MANY, MANY years ago when in college, I no longer get near an open bottle of Southern Comfort, let alone soak fruit in it.

Tom
    I had a similar experience with Southern Comfort over thirty years ago. I can now look at a bottle of it without feeling nauseated. It's even possible I could smell it without feeling sick, but I wouldn't know, and I don't plan to find out.