Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Thread: Hi

Hi

Whats up im Joe from KCMO just gettin on and saying hi so hi n stuff. ive learned alot here.

Re: Hi

Hi Joe

Welcome aboard, were nearly neighbors I live a couple hours up the road in SW Iowa. I'm glad your liking the site, please post often. We like hear your questions and your opinions. I've seen you on here when chat was going on, don't be shy jump in there nobody is going to bite. It's a lot of fun and very informative at times. Have fun on the site and make some new friends.

Paul
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Cool thanks man, I'll be sure to stop in to chat again. as long as its not too late cuz once I get talking....geeze...on and on and on..

From one Joe to another, welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. This is a great place to learn about bourbon, and have some fun in the process. Cheers! Joe
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Virtuoso

Welcome, Joe.

Are you an Arthur Bryant's guy or a Gates' guy? Only ever had Bryant's myself, but hope to try Gates' next time out. Bryant's (original location) is a personal Mecca for me.

Cheers!

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by Luna56 View Post
    Welcome, Joe.

Are you an Arthur Bryant's guy or a Gates' guy? Only ever had Bryant's myself, but hope to try Gates' next time out. Bryant's (original location) is a personal Mecca for me.

Cheers!
    I don't live there, but I have an opinion (don't we all?). The experience of eating at Arthur Bryant's is great, but I prefer the barbecue at Gates. You can skip KC Masterpiece.

I prefer barbecue in Georgia, Alabama, and the Carolinas to anything in Kansas City, to give you my point of reference.
    Last edited by craigthom; 06-04-2010 at 07:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna56 View Post
    Welcome, Joe.

Cheers!
    Man I Love it all. But I was always taken to Gates as a child so thats probably my fav. but its all good

Quote Originally Posted by fishnbowljoe View Post
    From one Joe to another, welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. This is a great place to learn about bourbon, and have some fun in the process. Cheers! Joe
    Thanks Joe. I also love to fish...but not so much bowl...fishing is great. Cheers

Advanced Taster

Hey Yoyo.... Joe

This is my fellow bourbonite in crime from KC.. He's a good guy with a good heart who has the passion for that fine spirit bourbon. Got him started on the top shelf stuff, now backing off to the lower shelves to discover there are plenty quality bourbons at a moderate price.

I like Gates better myself... Bryants is too sweet for me. Smokehouse is delish also.

Jeff
    Jeff...

I can learn to resist anything but temptation.

Thats right Jeff you've created a monster. Ahh there is nothing like finding good value drink sir...love it.