Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Greetings From Indiana

Welcome to SB Boiler. I talked to you in chat for a few minutes last night. I'm hesitant to tell you this since you went to Purdue, but....., If you like Blanton's, maybe you should make the drive to Chicago and try Binny's private bottling. IMHO, it would be well worth the trip. Cheers! Joe

GO BIG RED!
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Apprentice

Greetings From Illinois

This may be the day. My favorite bourbon is Jim Beam--any kind of Jim Beam. And it's been 4 years and three months since I smoked my pipe. I may start again today! There is NOTHING better than sitting on the porch with five fingers of Jim Beam and Dunhill Flake tobacco. I never wanted to quit smoking my pipe--it just turned out that way and I've missed it every day for over 4 years. I should post my first few puffs on Youtube! I'm 54 and smoked my pipe from age 15 to 50. I'm running out of years so why not enjoy them.

welcome. im still new to the boards myself, but just from this thread it seems like theres a lot of Indy area ties. i lived there for a while myself. well, technically i resided in Fortville, but taught and had all my fun in Indy. almost bought a car in Greenwood when i was shopping around and my old car died at the dealer. that was a predicament.

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by foxflyer5 View Post
    welcome. im still new to the boards myself, but just from this thread it seems like theres a lot of Indy area ties. i lived there for a while myself. well, technically i resided in Fortville, but taught and had all my fun in Indy. almost bought a car in Greenwood when i was shopping around and my old car died at the dealer. that was a predicament.
    Wow, Fortville, home of the Mt. Vernon Mauraders. I was an Arabian myself. Welcome.