Imagine my surprise when I was reviewing past BOTM's and realized that Weller Centennial hadn't been BOTM yet. Being a lover of all things Weller, I just had to fix that. I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot of posts this month. I know this is one of those "unique" bourbons a lot of you like, or at the very least will have something to say about it.

My thoughts on Weller Centennial; Well, what can I say? A lot of you know of my fondness of all Weller products. Centennial is right up there at the top of my list. Through the kindness and generosity of some fellow members, and a little luck while dusty hunting, I've been fortunate enough to taste six or seven different bottlings of this wonderful bourbon. IMHO, there's not a bad one in the bunch. I'm sure that most everyone will agree with me when I say that it's really too bad that this bourbon is no longer in production.

So, for the upcoming dog days of August, let's quench our thirst with, and post our thoughts about good ol' Weller Centennial. Cheers y'all. Joe

PS. FWIW, I just had to have a pour of Centennial while composing this post. I say again, it's really too bad this one isn't made any more.