Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Taster

Cool Hello all from SoCal

Hello all, hope this Saturday finds you well, relaxing here in the desert with an OW107 neat, can't wait to participate here and it looks like I'll be learning quite a bit!

Guru

Re: Hello all from SoCal

Welcome aboard TBC, lots of info and fine folks here. You came to the right place.
    ovh

Guru

Welcome Sir, that seems like a very nice way to spend your Saturday afternoon. Living in SoCal also. Enjoy your pour...
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.

Bob Marley.

Virtuoso

Welcome! Always good to see another southern Californian. Hope the desert isn't too dry for you, Bourbon-wise that is.

Disciple

Welcome aboard. I would suggest hanging out in the chat as well. Lots to learn and a very freindly collection of bourbon drinkers.

Apprentice

Yes, welcome! Always glad to have another California dweller here. It is a good place to learn a lot, appreciate this fine drink bourbon, and probably even make some new acquaintances and even friends.

Cordially,
    Trace T.
    "Bourbon makes me happy." - T.T.

Taster

thanks all, I've moved on to a spot of Evan, best bang for the buck in my humble opinion. I have a ton of questions about the Pappy Van Winkle series, I'm going to use the search function so I don't bother you all with a bunch of questions you've probably all heard before. Thank you for the warm welcome, hopefully one day, we can all enjoy a glass of the brown together, with the resurgence of Vodka, we may be a dying breed.

Quote Originally Posted by TBC View Post
    thanks all, I've moved on to a spot of Evan, best bang for the buck in my humble opinion. I have a ton of questions about the Pappy Van Winkle series, I'm going to use the search function so I don't bother you all with a bunch of questions you've probably all heard before. Thank you for the warm welcome, hopefully one day, we can all enjoy a glass of the brown together, with the resurgence of Vodka, we may be a dying breed.
    Welcome aboard, using the search function is a good thing. But we like questions too if you just happen to ask a question that has already been asked you'll seldom get any abuse for it. But do spend so time reading the site as you will enjoy it and will get to know the personalities of some of the people on here. Tell us about yourself, what you have tried and what you have liked. Come join us in chat we have a good time in there and you can learn a lot in there.(some times). Post often, have fun and make some new friends.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Welcome TBC. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. But....... hope you like it here, and hope you also have some fun. Cheers! Joe
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Advanced Taster

Welcone TBC... Yup, lots of nice folks here. Love the OWA
    Jeff...

I can learn to resist anything but temptation.