Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whiskey Stones?

Disciple

Re: Whiskey Stones?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe View Post
    My BIL had these at Christmas, and he had me try them. I found them utterly useless.
    Don't let him fool you...Joe's entire freezer was filled with them for this last GBS meeting. I think we broke his heart when no one wanted to use them...
    Last edited by jcg9779; 01-19-2012 at 22:03.
    Jack
    GBS Member #3 (Sorry Dawn!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieface
    I think i'm god but I'll get a confirmation and go from there

Bourbonian Of The Year 2013 and Guru

Re: Whiskey Stones?

Quote Originally Posted by jcg9779 View Post
    Don't let him fool you...Joe's entire freezer was filled with them for this last GBS meeting. I think we broke his heart when no one wanted to use them...
    Great job on the mention, Jack. Good work! Yes, they have finally arrived. Those are the results of the GBS Private Quarry Selection of Whiskey Stones. We believe we are the first group to ever do such a selection. Hours of relationship building with the country's best rock, stone & aggregate producers have finally payed off! And, by using our 14 point rock selection criteria, (smoothness, weight, glass feel, edge sharpness, color, chill holding capability, etc. Characteristics that the normal whiskey stone selectors can't successfully identify) we have come up with some crazy good stones. I've subtly mentioned their existence in the chatroom, and already have sold 16 sets! GBS Logistics Department will be sending each of you members your allotment, so you may partake in this wonderfully enterprising endeavor with customers in your own area.

A little BT in my glass right now, being ideally chilled with GBS Whiskey Stones. I continued to be amazed by these GBS Stones...

I can't wait to list the GBS Whiskey Stones as my #1 Best whiskey thing in the Best of 2012 Thread later this year.
    Last edited by smokinjoe; 01-20-2012 at 10:04.
    JOE

Wag more.
    Bark less.

"Every bottle is its own learning experience." -- Sensei Ox-sama