"Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye is an uncut and unfiltered straight rye whiskey. This year’s Handy was distilled in the spring of 2004 and aged on the third and fourth floors of Warehouses K, M and P. It is 126.9 proof. The flavor is cinnamon and allspice, with a bold lingering finish."

I know this has been said before, but how does a 6 year old product belong in the Antique Collection?! Am I the only one getting tired of paying ~$70 a bottle for 6 yo uncut whiskey yet seeing members of our board find superior (IMHO) 5-8 yo stuff and having it bottled privately at substantially less cost per bottle.

Sorry BT, but you'll only get me to purchase one bottle of this, and judging from the 08 and 09s still sitting on shelves around here I am not the only one. It's high time to seriously consider a change to the BTAC. Keep it Antique for those truly old bottlings, but come up a new moniker for your uncut stuff and price it more fairly. I've said it before the Buffalo Trace Uncut Collection would be just fine, and now that Tom Moore is in the fold I am sure another bottling or two could be introduced to make it 3 of each.

Of course this is just my opinion.