Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Hybrid View

Danfield's 21 year old Canadian Whisky

Hi all, is this bottle "limited edition" because there is limited supply of it and once its gone, its gone for good?

Connoisseur

Re: Danfield's 21 year old Canadian Whisky

I'm pretty skeptical when a company only has two expressions on the market and one of them is "limited edition". However, we did see Alberta Premium Limited Edition eventually run out of stock, so who knows.

I had a bottle of this Danfield's before. I recall liking it quite a lot. Very rich butterscotch flavour. I would buy it again but I don't often see it around. Another one to look out for is Century Reserve 21 year old. Too bad the price went up.

Re: Danfield's 21 year old Canadian Whisky

i had a bottle of the Danfield's 21 and i liked it alot. its finished now and I was wondering if I should get another bottle to keep for my collection. I also have a bottle of CR21 in my collection. I had another bottle that I drank and also liked it. I'm glad its going up in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Megawatt View Post
    I'm pretty skeptical when a company only has two expressions on the market and one of them is "limited edition". However, we did see Alberta Premium Limited Edition eventually run out of stock, so who knows.

I had a bottle of this Danfield's before. I recall liking it quite a lot. Very rich butterscotch flavour. I would buy it again but I don't often see it around. Another one to look out for is Century Reserve 21 year old. Too bad the price went up.