Hello, Just me again. Of all the items I have listed on my previous hit list the one product that I am looking foward to trying more than all others is the regular Buffalo Trace KSB. There is something about this product that really interest me. Buffalo Trace has set up a real nice and imformative web page. I have heard good things about the product on here. IT just recently won a Gold Medal at the World Championships. It's more affordable than most on my list and I do need to leave some money behing for my wife & kids someday. And finally Ken Weber the products brand manager comes across as one who speaks with confidence and an authoritive voice when speaking of this product. Almost like he knows it a good product and is saying to the other Bourbon makes come and take your best shot. I have an older sister living in Kentucky. She has set aside for me a couple of bottles. It's here birthday later this month. I think I will just take a long drive and go wish here Happy Birthday. And if the Buffalo Trace is as good as I hope it to be, I may take a couple cases back to Florida with me and make it as LYNN would say my daily pour. Creggor