Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Connoisseur

Re: The Party Source

Quote Originally Posted by soad View Post
    I'm going to be in Cincinnati next week and already have a list for my first Party Source visit! It's website is wonderful with a great search tool.

Here's a question. While searching their selection, some items that they are out of (like Ritt BIB) will show up on the search but will say "out of stock". But when I search any Van Winkle products it says "no results". Am I missing something? (definitely a possibility) Do they not carry Van Winkles? I'm not looking for anything too rare, just a bottle of the 10/107.
    TPS will have many whisk(e)y's in stock but not listed on the website. Particularly I found many more expressions of Scotch in store than found available on the website.
    "There's nothing better than a fine dinner, a good bottle of whiskey and a bad girl"

Advanced Taster

Quote Originally Posted by HP12 View Post
    TPS will have many whisk(e)y's in stock but not listed on the website. Particularly I found many more expressions of Scotch in store than found available on the website.
    That's good to know...thanks!

Disciple

I would agree. I was in the store a week ago, and unless I bought the last bottle, the phenomenon described on the last page does exist.