My feeling about the current OF BIB: When I first got into bourbon, I found some of this stuff for $12 in a local liquor store and thought it would be worth it. And, for the price, I thought it was decent at the time for what you paid. Later on, I started expanding and trying other labels. The moral of the story is that I'll take any Weller over this any day of the week.

To my taste, OF BIB hits the nose with volatile alcohol first. There isn't much body or depth to the bourbon -- the only complexity which is somewhat interesting is the characteristic Heaven Hill touch woodiness, among which one of the flavors is eucalyptus, which is OK in small amounts. The finish is almost non-existent. The best thing I can say about it is that it's by no means an offensive whiskey -- which is pretty common at the $12 price point!

Don't even get me started about the OF Prime. There's just nothing there. I consider it to be merely a substance that one adds to Coca-Cola which convinces the ladies to abandon their better judgement in social situations.