Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Advanced Taster

New guy from St. Louis

Hi, my name is Ryan. I'm 29 and have only recently started seriously getting into bourbon. I've always been a big fan of whiskey. Jack and coke was my go to drink for the longest time as I hated beer(how stupid I was back then, beer is amazing). I eventually discovered the old fashioned and the manhattan and discovered a whole new way to drink bourbon, the right way as I saw it at the time. Eventually branched out to some better bourbons and found out how great it was neat. I have a pretty solid collection to start and some of my favorites include PVW, Stagg, WLW, EWSB2000, PHC10 amongst others. I prefer wheaters over rye so any suggestions are welcome. This place has been great so far for with tons of info and ideas so thanks to everyone here for that.

I try to check the forums when I have time, which has been pretty much everyday lately looking for info on when PVW is starting to appear in stores. Anyway, thanks again for all the info and great threads guys.

Ryan

Guru

Re: New guy from St. Louis

Welcome to the College of Bourbon Knowledge Ryan.
    I stopped in here about five years ago to get some bourbon info and now they can't get rid of me.
    ovh

Guru

Hey Ryan, welcome aboard.

Hi Ryan! I'm new here too.

I see that you're in St. Louis and I was wondering about prices for Wild Turkey 101 in 1 liter bottles. We make it to the St. Louis area now and then and if the prices are better than here I might pick up some to bring back.

What's a good price on WT 101 in a 1 liter bottle in the St. Louis area?

Thanks and welcome!

Advanced Taster

I've actually never picked up any WT101. Also I am actually living in IL but only 20-25 mins from downtown STL so most of my shopping goes on in IL. I would say just call around a few places in both states and see what the best price you can get is.