Hey everybody,

My name is Brendon, I'm from Northern Colorado and currently in school for a degree in Business Management, then I hope to go onto get an MBA; and, I just recently celebrated my 21st birthday. I have always had an interest in bourbon, the history behind the spirit, and the nuances between different bourbon's has me intrigued. Of course, I want to learn more. Looks like there is a great deal of knowledge here and I look forward to conversing with everyone.

On another note, I have had this idea in the back of my head for a while now, the idea of getting into distilling bourbon, its a little tough for me to keep interest in most of my ideas, but this one has been there for quite some time, so I think there may just be some substance to it. I am of course focusing on school first, but when I graduate (another year), I may look deeper into it and what it would take.

So far, I am just in the beginning stages of building up my own little bourbon bunker, but I've got: Elijah Craig 12 year, W.L. Weller Special Reserve 7 year, and Makers Mark. Going to spend a little more birthday money on building up the bunker, saw an Eagle Rare 10 year on sale and I'm sure I can find another. Other than bourbon's I enjoy a good cigar, and of course the combo of the two; mix that with a round of golf, and I am a happy man.

Anyways, thanks for having me, looking forward to learning some more about this fine spirit.