Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Disciple

Four Roses yellow now in Ohio!

Four Roses yellow label is now officially in Ohio. It is available in 750 size bottles and runs 17.00. Also, Single Barrel is on sale for 33.60. For some reason, the Small Batch is gone and there is no longer a slot for it on the shelf!

Thomas

Virtuoso

Re: Four Roses yellow now in Ohio!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasH View Post
    Four Roses yellow label is now officially in Ohio. It is available in 750 size bottles and runs 17.00. Also, Single Barrel is on sale for 33.60. For some reason, the Small Batch is gone and there is no longer a slot for it on the shelf!

Thomas
    I wondered why I didn't see any Small Batch a few days ago . I haven't seen the Yellow Label yet, but I'll keep my eyes open. It will be a shame if the Small Batch is gone for good. Why can't we have all three? Ohio sucks!

Trippah and Admin

All three are still on the state list. When I talked to the distributor rep recently he didn't mention the small batch going away when we talked about the addition of the yellow label.

I do know that when Ohio picked up the SB and SmB they were only given shelf space in a limited number of stores. Perhaps they had to cut a similar deal to get the yellow label in as well.
    My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment.
    I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night. Time of your life, huh kid?

Disciple

I think Small Batch must be out of stock at ODLC's warehouses and they used its slot on the shelf for the yellow label. My local store is one of the top stores in the state and wouldn't have any trouble getting any of theFour Roses versions!

Thomas

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasH View Post
    I think Small Batch must be out of stock at ODLC's warehouses and they used its slot on the shelf for the yellow label. My local store is one of the top stores in the state and wouldn't have any trouble getting any of theFour Roses versions!

Thomas
    My local store is the best in Stark County. It has always had Small Batch. It was no where to be seen the last time I was there (3 days ago)... which is a first.

Trippah and Admin

According to the rep, there has been no change and all three are still listed and available. Without knowing the stores involved he took a wild guess about the shelf arrangement and said that the yellow comes in a case of 12 vs 6 for the other two. They may have had to squeeze something to make room for now.

Either way, theres no reason to panic.
    My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment.
    I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night. Time of your life, huh kid?

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by callmeox View Post
    According to the rep, there has been no change and all three are still listed and available. Without knowing the stores involved he took a wild guess about the shelf arrangement and said that the yellow comes in a case of 12 vs 6 for the other two. They may have had to squeeze something to make room for now.

Either way, theres no reason to panic.
    That's good news!

Advanced Taster

Great to see...I know 4R is trying. I'm sure they'll be in 49 states soon....all except AL.

Rob

Virtuoso

46 states as of today.... hard to beat the yellow label for a low price value poor......
    "The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar"

Virtuoso

Can any of you recommend stores with good bourbon selections in the Dayton or Cincinnati areas? We drop in there from time to time to visit family.
    -Brian-

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
    -Agent Kay