Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

50mm Watch Glass for Glencairne

It looks like a 50mm Watch Glass is perfect for Glencairne or similar cordials glasses. A fellow just posted "on that auction site" a number of lots of 20 and they're going fast. If ya need that many. I guess that depends on how many friends ya have over or how fast you lose them.

Disciple

Re: 50mm Watch Glass for Glencairne

thanks for the site. I've seen lots of sites offering glencairnes with different distillery motifs or Isles or etc, but somehow missed the celtic dragon. I liked that one.

Of the meager few I have, my favorite is the Old Forester Prohibition glass.

When sampling and comparing different sips, I just pour a little, and often just use a small cordials glass. But if sitting outside for length of time and poured a good glencairne glassfull, a watchglass overtop really makes a difference.

Connoisseur

scotchwhiskyglass.com has a nice selection of glasses and the Watch Glass as well.
    John Q.
    Tennessee Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by ggilbertva
    It won't be any cheaper than it is today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Someone will pay it. Someone always pays it.

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Babington View Post
    thanks for the site. I've seen lots of sites offering glencairnes with different distillery motifs or Isles or etc, but somehow missed the celtic dragon. I liked that one.

Of the meager few I have, my favorite is the Old Forester Prohibition glass.

When sampling and comparing different sips, I just pour a little, and often just use a small cordials glass. But if sitting outside for length of time and poured a good glencairne glassfull, a watchglass overtop really makes a difference.
    How was the whiskey in the OF set? I've seen that around and have considered picking it up. Can't be too awful of a buy at $15