Yet another new sourced bourbon, this one from the Bull Run Distillery in Oregon. Per the website, specs are as follows:
- Ingredients: This is a "High Rye" bourbon that is 60% Corn, 35% Rye and 5% Barley
- Age: A blend of 4 and 5 year old bourbon barrels
- Alcohol Content: 42.77% by volume or a little over 85 Proof
- Suggested Retail Price: $29.95
- Availability: Currently available in Oregon. Other states this fall.
The mashbill is pretty close to LDI, so that would be my guess. It's labeled as Straight Bourbon.