I have no idea if this is in the right place but I didn't think it fit anywhere else. It relates to broken corks.

I have a bottle of Wild Turkey Tradition in the nice box with the copper base and cap. I've had one drink from the bottle before. I want to have my second this evening and pop... the cork broke off in the bottle. There is still some attached to the cap and the rest is buried in the bottle. So I will have to settle for something else tonight; no big deal. But now I'm left wondering what to do. I don't have a stock of replacement corks to use and I don't know how to get the remaining cork out.

Does anyone know of a different bottling that has the same cork size (preferably cheaper so I can drink it then reuse the cork)?

How do I get the remaining cork out?

Any good tips?

I don't want to mess up the bottle getting the cork out. I guess I could always clean an empty bottle that I have and then just transfer the Tradition to the new bottle if I could just get the cork out. There is nothing to grab on to to pull it out though. I'm sure I'm not the first to have the problem though.

Thanks in advance.