Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Black Friday Breakfast

I was hungry this morning when I woke up. I decided to throw something together here at home, rather than go out and fight the crowds. (Maybe later. )

First, I chopped up some leftover turkey, and ham, added some bacon bits, onion, and a chopped up leftover baked potato. Then I put a little butter in the skillet, and added said ingredients with a little seasoning. I let these ingredients simmer a while, then I moved them to one side of the skillet. I then scrambled three eggs, and poured them into the open side of the skillet. I cooked these till almost done, then sprinkled some grated cheddar cheese on top. I then scooped the ham, turkey, onion and potato mixture on top of the eggs. I turned off the heat and let it sit for a couple minutes. It turned out to be a pretty good skillet, made with mostly leftovers.

I brewed a couple of cups of Millstone Chocolate Velvet coffee, poured myself a cup, and added a little OWA. Voila', a Black Friday Breakfast
    Cheers! Joe
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Connoisseur

Re: Black Friday Breakfast

Now that's a breakfast Joe.

Connoisseur

Re: Black Friday Breakfast

I usually call this dish either "goop ala Stu" or hash, but its one of my favorites. Never comes out the same way twice, but always delicious, as long as you add enough salt, pepper, onion and garlic.
    There's no such thing as bad whiskey, there's only over priced whiskey.