Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11

    Re: A Couple that havn't been Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by nivto View Post
    Just make sure to put $70 aside to splurge on a bottle of the Abraham Bowman barrel strength rye ...
    $70?!?! Okay, now I'm ticked off. That's what Virginians pay for the 90 proof.

  2. #12
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,324

    Re: A Couple that havn't been Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Babington View Post
    $70?!?! Okay, now I'm ticked off. That's what Virginians pay for the 90 proof.
    You can order it online and have it shipped. It's very, very good stuff. Thomas Handy at 10 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOWK View Post
    I like to save up the charred bits in the bottom of the unfiltered stuff. When I have enough, I pour milk on it and eat it.

  3. #13

    Re: A Couple that havn't been Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by ErichPryde View Post
    You can order it online and have it shipped. It's very, very good stuff. Thomas Handy at 10 years old.
    Yes, Bowman rye is very good! I've been a fan since first release in VA and would very much like to have barrel proof. VA is an ABC state with shipping prohibitions. It's okay to drive back into state with no more than 3 gallons per adult (bonafide owner) in the vehicle.

  4. #14
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    246

    Re: A Couple that havn't been Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Babington View Post
    Yes, Bowman rye is very good! I've been a fan since first release in VA and would very much like to have barrel proof. VA is an ABC state with shipping prohibitions. It's okay to drive back into state with no more than 3 gallons per adult (bonafide owner) in the vehicle.
    unless they made a change and haven't updated their website tPS ships to Virginia
    Ryan

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Need some help with a couple of dusties
    By Maddog918 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:16
  2. Couple of Canadians
    By Gillman in forum Foreign Whiskey
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top