This is the most exciting news to hit these boards in months!!!!! Now, I only have to get through the fortyeleven PVW threads that coincide with it's release just once per year!!! Only once per year will I have to gut it through......"Anybody know when Pappy's release date is?"; "Wahoo, I'm the first to report seeing Pappy in a store!!!!! "; "My store only got 1 bottle of 15. :. How many did your store get???" "Is Pappy 15 still Stitzel-Weller?"; "Is Pappy 20 still Stitzel-Weller?"; "Is Pappy 23 still Stitzel-Weller?"; "Damn this chafes my shorts, the 15 yr is $114 here!!! How much is it in your area???"; "Hi my name is Mort, i just signed up here...can anyone tell me where I can buy Pappy?"; "Anybody seen Pappy in Cooter Station, West Virginia yet?"; "Hey, can anyone tell me if my bottle is Stitzel-Weller?"; "Sound off! Who has their Pappy?"; "This Pappy is great juice....Who agrees with me?!?!?!"; "Good News! Webcam showing Pappy being bottled today!!!!"; "So, when did Stitzel-Weller stop distilling?"; "How much do the Pappy's cost in your area??"; "Somebody stole my Pappy!! "; "Why can't they just start up Stitzel-Weller again??"; "Preston just tweeted that Pappy 15 is really 15 years and 3 MONTHS!!!!!" ; "Are we sure the 15 year is now BT??????"; "Goodbye all, I dropped my Pappy....BANG!! "; "What's 1,992 + 15???"; "Is Stizzel-Willur still distilling?"; "What should I do with my 17 bottles of Pappy 15???" ; "Is E-Bay a good place to buy Pappy 15??" ; "I know this has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the current release of Pappy 15 is from the legendary Stitzel-Weller Distillery??"

Ahhhhh. The Springs will be so nice....