Hello everyone!

First, let me say thank you for putting all this information out into the world. I've been lurking around these parts for quite some time (I know, you haven't heard that one before ), learning many things, and I finally feel like I should be contributing. Better late than never?

I'm a new dad living in Colorado and have recently begun distilling and brewing for a local distillery. I won't say who because I don't want it to reflect negatively on my employer when I post stupid things (and I can promise, I will post stupid things ).

I've been enjoying whiskey for years now, celebrating all its forms (except Canadian), and bourbon is a particular love of mine. But... I don't have a large bourbon budget. I have no bunker and I've never tried any Pappy, ORVW, or BTAC. I think the most expensive bottle I've purchased is a 4RSB (the standard, not the LE). So I won't be able to participate in all the Pappy worshipping I've noticed around here... but maybe someday. Right now I'm enjoying some bottles of Weller 12, OWA, 1792, and an OFBB 2011.

I think that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you all... or at least most of you.