Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Apprentice

Had a Great Weekend

I went to Charleston this weekend and had a great time. I went to Husk, which has a great selection of bourbon, check it out:

http://www.huskrestaurant.com/about/cocktails

I tried the E.H. Taylor single barrel, Parkerís Cask Strength and Four Roses Single Barrel. All three were great but I liked the Taylor the most.

Also went to a new restaurant called The Macintosh, I cannot say enough about how wonderful the food was, but they have a bartender there who made me the best Manhattan I have ever had. He also made a great Old Fashion.

Connoisseur

Re: Had a Great Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Bigspur2011 View Post
    I went to Charleston this weekend and had a great time. I went to Husk, which has a great selection of bourbon, check it out:

I tried the E.H. Taylor single barrel, Parkerís Cask Strength and Four Roses Single Barrel. All three were great but I liked the Taylor the most.

Also went to a new restaurant called The Macintosh, I cannot say enough about how wonderful the food was, but they have a bartender there who made me the best Manhattan I have ever had. He also made a great Old Fashion.
    Looks like a great place and what a bourbon selection!

Glad you didn't order any PVW at those prices! I think you chose fairly well in terms of value.

Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigspur2011 View Post

I tried the E.H. Taylor single barrel, Parker’s Cask Strength and Four Roses Single Barrel. All three were great but I liked the Taylor the most.

I wouldn't pay half if what most of it was listed for. Great selection crap prices.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by c2walker View Post
    Glad you didn't order any PVW at those prices! I think you chose fairly well in terms of value.
    They have their own S.W. barrel of 20 year Pappy for $85.00 a glass.

There is no rhyme or reasoning for their pricing All BTAC are the same price but they charge a different price for each one. Their prices are all over the place.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly.