Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 887

Thread: Tequila Forum

  1. #801

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Tried a pour of DeLeon reposado in Vegas past week. Damn tasty. Could make me a tequila fan. But the price is high at 125 per bottle.

  2. #802

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Anybody tried Corzo anejo? Ratings on the web are all over the place.

  3. #803
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    859

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by P&MLiquorsEric View Post
    Tried a pour of DeLeon reposado in Vegas past week. Damn tasty. Could make me a tequila fan. But the price is high at 125 per bottle.
    A fine distillery. Go get Reserva de Mexico. Same distillery and got bought out of it when DeLeon started gaining a bit of steam. They were very similar to me...just RdM is $100 cheaper.

    http://www.hitimewine.net/RESERVA-DE...ANEJO-750.html

    Hi Time has the repo too for $16. Both close outs. Whoever buys can thank me later.
    Tequila Tourist - Blog & Reviews
    Tequila Tourist on Facebook

    There's the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way!

  4. #804
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    859

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick M. View Post
    Anybody tried Corzo anejo? Ratings on the web are all over the place.
    Made by the same people as Cazadores. It's fine, but at the price I'd definitely go with something else. However, if you buy you probably won't be disappointed. It all depends on what's in your area.
    Tequila Tourist - Blog & Reviews
    Tequila Tourist on Facebook

    There's the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way!

  5. #805

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Made by the same people as Cazadores. It's fine, but at the price I'd definitely go with something else. However, if you buy you probably won't be disappointed. It all depends on what's in your area.
    Thanks, Max. I need to do some more scouting.

  6. #806

    Re: Tequila Forum

    My brother picked up a bottle of Crotalo Anejo for me but I won't be picking it up until I visit him later this month. I've heard it's good stuff.

  7. #807
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    668

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Picked up some Espolon blanco on a solid recommendation. Enjoying some wonderful margaritas tonight with the wife!
    Tyler

  8. #808
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    859

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by tylermke View Post
    Picked up some Espolon blanco on a solid recommendation. Enjoying some wonderful margaritas tonight with the wife!
    Salud! (late)

    Espolon is one of those really nice consistent brands that you can generally find for $25 or under. In places like the frozen north where selection is spotty, it's nice to have a good/cheap option.
    Tequila Tourist - Blog & Reviews
    Tequila Tourist on Facebook

    There's the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way!

  9. #809
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    859

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick M. View Post
    My brother picked up a bottle of Crotalo Anejo for me but I won't be picking it up until I visit him later this month. I've heard it's good stuff.
    Nice complexity from the barrel while not losing the agave flavor. The entire line is good, but the aņejo is probably the best value for the money of the group.
    Tequila Tourist - Blog & Reviews
    Tequila Tourist on Facebook

    There's the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way!

  10. #810

    Re: Tequila Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Nice complexity from the barrel while not losing the agave flavor. The entire line is good, but the aņejo is probably the best value for the money of the group.
    I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks, Max.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Tequila
    By cowdery in forum Non-Whiskey Alcohol
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 21:55
  2. 1921 Tequila
    By whiskydude in forum Non-Whiskey Alcohol
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 20:20
  3. Price of Tequila
    By pepcycle in forum Non-Whiskey Alcohol
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 15:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top