Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Re: What are you cookin on the smoker?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe View Post
    If you blew through your charcoal this Summer, Home Depot has a special buy for Labor Day: Kingsford Charcoal 2 pack of 18.6 lb bags for $9.88.

Edited to Add: As I get to the Lowes ad while going through the paper, I see Lowes has the same deal.
    Just in case folks didn't know about this - Home Depot and Lowe's always has this great deal on Kingsford Charcoal every federal holiday weekend during the summer. Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. Although the weight of the bags appear to be getting slightly smaller each passing year. Regardless, this is the best charcoal deal out there so if you do a lot of smoking, save your charcoal purchases for these weekends and then load up.

Dunwoody, GA

Re: What are you cookin on the smoker?

Did a Philly Cheese Steak Fatty on the egg. Ground ribeye and sirloin, filling was some cooked meat, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and provolone. Wrapped in bacon and smoked for about 2-2.5 hours. Removed, wrapped the whole thing in pizza dough and put in the oven for 25 min.

Only thing I think I'll do next time is a layer of cheese between the dough and fatty.