Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Connoisseur

New from Glendale, AZ

Hey all ---

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm fairly new to bourbon, starting to enjoy it roughly a year ago... and have been slowly getting my footing in this great hobby.

If anyone has any advice on bourbon/whiskey bars in the greater Phoenix area, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks,

Joe

Virtuoso

Re: New from Glendale, AZ

Welcome, Joe!
    The wife and I used to live in Phoenix and get back there occasionally to visit. I'll let you know when we'll be there next and maybe we can get together. We're hoping to get back there permanently in the next couple of years.
    -Brian-

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
    -Agent Kay

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by mosugoji64 View Post
    Welcome, Joe!
    The wife and I used to live in Phoenix and get back there occasionally to visit. I'll let you know when we'll be there next and maybe we can get together. We're hoping to get back there permanently in the next couple of years.
    Sounds good. I have no bourbon-loving (or even bourbon-'interested') friends out here. Be fun to have someone to talk to about it.

Apprentice

Howdy! I am just down the road from you in Tucson. I'd be interested in resources up in Phoenix too since I do get up there occasionally.

Connoisseur

Welcome aboard, sadly, I can offer nothing in the way of any useful information when it comes to AZ.