Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Dead; Dead, Dead

What's wrong with this forum??? It's damn near dead! That's what. We've got readers but no posters.

Gents we're hip to the bourbonicaly challenged. Look at my spelling & grammer. Only Creggor writes worse than I.

So POST>>>POST>>>POST!!! If you're wrong then you're wrong>>> But what if you're right?! You could win a slightly soiled shotglass!!

Take it from me - It's better to write bullshit than read it!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Enthusiast

Re: Dead; Dead, Dead

Hello, Sir Linn of Spencer. Now just wait a sweet momento. You say Creggor writes worse than You. Hey,Gee Thanks I'm turning Red faced. I am proud to even be mentioned at all let along compared to our Boubonic Literary Genius. Please keep in mind I am writing this without even having a drink tonight.
    Linn it must be that yesterday was Ash Wednesday and today starts Lent. See all us good Catholics must give up something we value for Lent. I am assuming that Bourbon is not one of them so it must be posting new messages. All this typing has got me thirsty. I taking off for a drink. See Ya. Creggor.

Advanced Taster

Linn,

I think it's the fact that you, Chuck, John, Mike, Omar, and many others are a tough act to follow. By the time I read most replies, my sentiments have already been expressed by many, so I chose not to post. If I read something that I disagree with, I'll usually express my opinion.

Bill
    http://home.kc.rr.com/mashbill/

**DONOTDELETE**

See Creggor you get it. We're all just regular guys that love our bourbon. This forum should be fun place to be while you're enjoying a drink.

Linn Spencer

**DONOTDELETE**

I hear ya Bill. Mike & Chuck are bourbon pros and really know their stuff. John isn't far behind. But I'm just a shotgun. When I go off I always hit something.

Linn Spencer

Advanced Taster

Linn:

> We're all just regular guys that love our bourbon.

Since when are you regular?

Um, no, not like that, I mean "regular" in the "normal" sense of the word.

Stotz

The Boss

Really Linn, last time I checked, bourbon didnt have a very high fiber content.
    Maybe you need to mix some Psyllium with that Rebel Yell.

Can you imagine the look on a bartender's face if you ordered a Blanton's and Metamucil ... "neat"?

Cheers,

Jim Butler
    Straightbourbon.com

**DONOTDELETE**

Even better than that Jim, is Vickie's burgoo and some of her fresh baked dark seedless rye bread. Don't forget to spread on some of her homemade applebutter. If she could distill bourbon as good as she can cook then we would be zillionaires.

Linn Spencer

**DONOTDELETE**

Ryan you're really out of touch. Wake up and smell the bourbon. I am the Congress. I am the White House. I am the Majority. I am the common hard working man. Fanfare please.

Linn Spencer

Advanced Taster

Jim:

> Can you imagine the look on a bartender's face if you ordered a Blanton's and
    > Metamucil ... "neat"?

Well it'd be neat enough at first, but after that things could get very, very messy. Especially if, as usual, Linn isn't wearing any pants anyhow.

Stotz