Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Taster

Re: Another Buckeye here

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfish View Post
    Welcome!
    When in Columbus, I shop at Weiland's. Ain't no Party Source or Liquor Barn but, for Ohio, the selection is pretty good and the staff is helpful. They are also eager to expand the bourbon supply by forwarding to the Liquor Control Gods the requests for stuff they are not allowed to stock.
    Weilands is my favorite state store as well. Pretty much the best selection you will find in the state. They also have great meats for grilling, fwiw.

Apprentice

Just joined as well, Buckeye alumn originally from KY, but live in Cali now! Hello everyone

Advanced Taster

Quote Originally Posted by Vovan View Post
    Hi all,
    another Buckeye here :-)
    I live in Columbus, OH and I love bourbon. I recently discovered this site and decided to join Hope to find some good bourbon discussions here.

Welcome we feel your pain about the Ohio bourbon choices - but the Party Source is only a couple of hours away from you

Disciple

Welcome to the site. I make it to Columbus every summer for my daughters softball tournaments at Berliner park. Easiest field to get to of all the tournaments!

Thomas

Connoisseur

Not sure how I missed this post. Welcome. Phil T is right, TPS is our somewhat nearby oasis. Ohio is improving though, slowly, but improving nonetheless.

Novice

Hello all,

I am also from Columbus and this is my first post although I am a long time lurker. I would love to get together with some of the other SB forum folks from Columbus.

Matt...

Guru

Welcome to SB, Vovan. Lots of great people here from Ohio for you to hook up with.
    "I distrust a man who says 'when.' He's got to be careful not to drink too much, because he's not to be trusted when he does." Sydney Greenstreet

Quote Originally Posted by Dfndr90 View Post
    Hello all,

I am also from Columbus and this is my first post although I am a long time lurker. I would love to get together with some of the other SB forum folks from Columbus.

Matt...
    I hate thread drifts but if you would become more active in the community it would help with your social activities.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly.