Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 971
  1. #701
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    447

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Started with Weller 12, now having KC 1B.

  2. #702
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    808

    What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Started with a BMH SmB and then graduated to PHC 2012.

  3. #703
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    5,214

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    A rye whiskey tonight <Name Omitted> followed by a 15 y/o <name omitted> with a splash of water. Tasty.
    bibamus, moriendum est
    Sipology Blog

  4. #704
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winter Wonderland
    Posts
    484

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A rye whiskey tonight <Name Omitted> followed by a 15 y/o <name omitted> with a splash of water. Tasty.

    what the hell is with the "name omitted" crap. Did you have too much and forgot what you are drinking? Again?

  5. #705
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    5,214

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Quote Originally Posted by The Boozer View Post
    what the hell is with the "name omitted" crap. Did you have too much and forgot what you are drinking? Again?
    I shall not speak their name! Not adding to the hyseteria in any way.
    bibamus, moriendum est
    Sipology Blog

  6. #706
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Commonwealth of KY
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Ah. I thought maybe it was a new sourced whiskey label.

  7. #707
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    222

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    I was looking forward to opening a Party Source Weller Antique and a bottle of Old Ezra (never tried it before) that were due to be delivered today, among others. But the package apparently ended up at one of my neighbor's apartments, who thoughtfully signed my name and kept my box for himself. And people say the holiday spirit is dead.

  8. #708
    Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,509

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Lot B tonight....trying to figure out what wheater to go with next.
    Jack
    GBS Member #3 (Sorry Dawn!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieface
    I think i'm god but I'll get a confirmation and go from there

  9. #709
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,489

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAtomic View Post
    I was looking forward to opening a Party Source Weller Antique and a bottle of Old Ezra (never tried it before) that were due to be delivered today, among others. But the package apparently ended up at one of my neighbor's apartments, who thoughtfully signed my name and kept my box for himself. And people say the holiday spirit is dead.

    I would be knocking on some doors. Just saying......
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

  10. #710
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,489

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

    Quote Originally Posted by jcg9779 View Post
    Lot B tonight....trying to figure out what wheater to go with next.
    Weller.....Weller........Weller. Had to get the 16 characters in.
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What Rye Are You Drinking? Autumn 2012
    By OscarV in forum American Rye Whiskey
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 22:24
  2. What bourbon are you drinking today - Summer 2012
    By jcg9779 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 780
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:00
  3. What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Autumn 2008
    By OscarV in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 13:38
  4. Autumn inspired whiskeys
    By Jono in forum Foreign Whiskey
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2002, 00:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top