Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Apprentice

Re: New K & L podcast featuring Jim Rutledge of Four Roses

Quote Originally Posted by camduncan View Post
    I thought that might be the case David, and I wasn't trying to suggest you couldn't think of anyone else to interview I think it would be a shame if (industry) people used the Harlen debacle as a reason not to be interviewed. To me that was a fairly unique situation that most other distillers etc wouldn't find themselves in. Oh, and one other important person I left off the list - Jim Butler the owner of this site. I'm sure if he ever agreed to be interviewed, his perspective on running a social media site in the industry would be pretty unique and eye-opening
    A lot of these guys think it's going to be a fluff piece where I have them talk about how great their whiskey is. I'm more interested in the stuff they're not talking about and what they think about the issues being discussed online among the enthusiasts.

Connoisseur

Re: New K & L podcast featuring Jim Rutledge of Four Roses

Quote Originally Posted by David D View Post
    A lot of these guys think it's going to be a fluff piece where I have them talk about how great their whiskey is. I'm more interested in the stuff they're not talking about and what they think about the issues being discussed online among the enthusiasts.
    I am sure some of them are thinking of the obvious free advertisement possibilities as well. Me personally, I am glad you're not on a mission to only seek out "fluff" but rather substance. I for one am very interested in the 'industry' rather than high-ranking opinion.
    |-o-| [-o-] |-o-| "I'm on the leader"