Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94
  1. #21
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville, ky
    Posts
    1,176

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    In stock @ TPS now for $55 for those within a drive.

  2. #22
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    This bottle is growing on me :-)
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

  3. #23
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Monterey County, CA
    Posts
    214

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    found three in CA at $57 plus tax.

    Grabbed all three of them, was really surprised to see them on the shelf

  4. #24
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville, ky
    Posts
    1,176

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by skidfive View Post
    found three in CA at $57 plus tax.

    Grabbed all three of them, was really surprised to see them on the shelf
    It seems to be popping up more and more.

    Sku posted a review on this earlier this week.....

    http://recenteats.blogspot.com/2013/...adian-rye.html

  5. #25
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Posts
    523

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Man, I'm really going to have to open my bottle now. That and the pikes creek I grabbed in Edmonton, can't wait to give them a whirl!

  6. #26
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnDew View Post
    Man, I'm really going to have to open my bottle now. That and the pikes creek I grabbed in Edmonton, can't wait to give them a whirl!
    It's hit the shelves in WA state - but it's $75.12 out the door.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

  7. #27
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    361

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Been seeing it a lot around but just looked past it. I'll have to take a closer look.
    Definitely drink it...tonight -Sutton

  8. #28
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    It's cheaper for me to drive up to Vancouver and pick up a bottle than buying locally... what I don't get from a pricing perspective is that Pike Creek is right next to the Lot No. 40 and it's $37.76 out the door. It's the same class/series of Canadian rye and yet one is 2x's as expensive as the other.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

  9. #29
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Markham, ONT
    Posts
    490

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainWhip View Post
    It's cheaper for me to drive up to Vancouver and pick up a bottle than buying locally... what I don't get from a pricing perspective is that Pike Creek is right next to the Lot No. 40 and it's $37.76 out the door. It's the same class/series of Canadian rye and yet one is 2x's as expensive as the other.
    Having bought both the Pike Creek and Lot 40 for the same price ($40) I can say the Lot 40 is worth twice as much as the PC.
    I would not put them in "the same class" taste-wise!

  10. #30
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Lot 40 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by portwood View Post
    Having bought both the Pike Creek and Lot 40 for the same price ($40) I can say the Lot 40 is worth twice as much as the PC.
    I would not put them in "the same class" taste-wise!
    Taste-wise, I'm right there with you. Price-wise, LCBO has them both priced $39.99 (which makes sense since they're both from the Canadian Whisky Guild releases). I'm glad to see it here but just not at those prices.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. I.W.Harper Bicentennial Edition
    By Cybrwzrd in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 12:15
  2. Bruichladdich 15 second edition
    By Sijan in forum Foreign Whiskey
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 16:29
  3. Dowling "Collector's Edition"
    By cowdery in forum History
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2001, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top