Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Advanced Taster

Re: What states actually sell W. L. Weller 12 year old

Quote Originally Posted by SLOandSteady View Post
    I've seen it at a few places here in Denver. Priced from $24.99 - $26.00 for 750ml. There is also the 1L that normally goes for $29.99 on sale for $23.99.
    That's a good price. My store has for around $30. Where did you find the 1L bottle?

Taster

as a follow up, i went into flatiron last night. they had zero bottles on the shelves of the 12. i asked if they had any in back since their website suggests they have some more. they found one bottle of the three supposedly left in the inventory...the great weller shortage of 2012 has begun...

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bourbonandbacon View Post
    as a follow up, i went into flatiron last night. they had zero bottles on the shelves of the 12. i asked if they had any in back since their website suggests they have some more. they found one bottle of the three supposedly left in the inventory...the great weller shortage of 2012 has begun...
    Warehouse Spirits around 8th and Broadway also has Weller 12. $21, and usually in stock, though not exactly plentiful. As a bonus, Astor is right in the vicinity as well (though they don't have Weller 12).

Taster

Sounds like the person keeping the stock room sorted has a taste for Weller 12.

~SW

Guru

I doubt they have trouble keeping tabs on the cheap stuff.

Enthusiast

To be fair, it's probably far easier to find the pile of 37 cases of Red Stag than the one mostly empty box of bottles of Weller 12.

Taster

Flatiron definitely carries it. Discovery Wines carries it, 16 Avenue B, New York, NY 10009. Bottlerocket carries it, 5 West 19th Street, New York, NY 10011. Chambers st liquors, 148 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007 BQE wine and liquors, 504 Meeker Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11222 and a few places upstate, in the burbs, so you could have it sent as well.

in terms of other states besides NY, winesearcher is showing it to me in: IL, MO, TX, CA, CO, IN, KY, AR, MT, TN, MA, and some terrible markup site in NJ, sells it too
    Thanks for the heads up smokewagon & B&B, I can walk to Chambers street liquors form my place!.

Taster

Quote Originally Posted by RT Fan View Post
    Thanks for the heads up smokewagon & B&B, I can walk to Chambers street liquors form my place!.
    I will always be interested in helping folks find anything Weller if I can. Spreading the gospel so to speak...

~SW

Guru

There are many who walk in darkness SW, it's our duty to lead them to the light.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by BillP View Post
    That's a good price. My store has for around $30. Where did you find the 1L bottle?
    I want to say Argonaut, but I can't remember exactly. I've been trying to build my collection rapidly