I'm a rye lover and recently I was able to get my hands on some WT101 and Willet Rye. I've had Ritt BiB sitting in my bar for a while so I've decided to compare them to see which one I liked more. I'm not much on writing so here goes on my rudimentary notes:

Willet

Nose
Oak, slight hint of alcohol

Taste
Sharp Oak, deep sweetness, slight rye spice

Finish
Heavy Oak, slight alcohol

Overall
A quality rye, not as rich as I typically like, light on the spice. This one has plenty of depth in oak flavor though.

WT101 Rye
Nose
faint Sweetness

Taste
rich sweet butter, slight oak, a mild spice I associate with rye

Finish
Rich oak, and sweetness

Overall, the balance of the oak, spice, and sweetness is very good. It's been quite a while since I've had this and I forgot how wonderful it is. It's really a shame that this isn't currently being produced, I'm glad that I bunkered several of these when I found it.

Rittenhouse BIB

Nose
Sweetness, slight alcohol

Taste
Spice, Carmel, Rich carmel and oak flavors

Finish
Oak, and spice lingering on the tongue

Overall, this is a very bold rye to me with an excellent finish to it. The richness of the flavors and the depth is what I really love.

For my personal taste I would rank these in the order of my favories as Ritt BiB, WT101, then the Willet. Although it greatly depends on how I'm feeling on a given night. If I'm looking for something that I'm going to sip and enjoy it's going to be the WT101. The Ritt BiB is something for me to savor and enjoy after a really nice meal.