http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-whisky.html

Pensioner who went blind after drinking vodka has his eyesight saved... by a bottle of whisky!

By Anthony Bond

PUBLISHED: 13:48 EST, 1 December 2012


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2DqcMSBe5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Evidently, he was diagnosed with formaldehyde poisoning secondary to Vodka and diabetes Rx interaction. Ethanol is required to reverse the process and when they realized they did not have enough medical ethanol a bottle of JW Black was secured....any whiskey would have worked...but at least they did not force JW Red into him.