Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Apprentice

New to SB from Colorado

Hello all! Like many others, I've been quietly lurking on the forum for a couple of months learning all I can about this fantastic spirit. I was quite the fan of craft beer, but feel as though my tastes have changed, which has lead me to the world of Bourbon and Rum. I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing where my tasting path takes me. Cheers!

Guru

Re: New to SB from Colorado

Afternoon slo, welcome aboard.

Enthusiast

Hello and welcome. There are a few of us on here from the Denver area and I think a couple of guys up north. Living in CO its hard not to like beer. We all love bourbon but enjoy all the fine beers that are offered around here also. Let us know where you are and maybe you can join us for our next informal get together.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyC View Post
    Hello and welcome. There are a few of us on here from the Denver area and I think a couple of guys up north. Living in CO its hard not to like beer. We all love bourbon but enjoy all the fine beers that are offered around here also. Let us know where you are and maybe you can join us for our next informal get together.

@BradleyC - I'm located in the eastside of Denver and would love to circle up with you and the other folks to chat it up and do some sampling. My supply is still modest as I start on my journey, however I'll be heading to a few bourbon oriented restaurants/bars (e.g. - Bull & Bush, Interstate, West End Tavern, etc. ) in the area to do some tasting.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SLOandSteady View Post
    @BradleyC - I'm located in the eastside of Denver and would love to circle up with you and the other folks to chat it up and do some sampling. My supply is still modest as I start on my journey, however I'll be heading to a few bourbon oriented restaurants/bars (e.g. - Bull & Bush, Interstate, West End Tavern, etc. ) in the area to do some tasting.
    I can walk to the Bull and Bush. It is the best bourbon menu in town. The atmosphere is great, the food is great, and the 2 owners are even better. We've had some good times and good bourbon in there on more than a few occasions. Their barrel aged beer program is nothing to forget about either.

Modest supplies are fine..........we can always go raid wripvanwrinkle's bunker

Enthusiast

Welcome to the gang. Enjoy yourself here.

Apprentice

@Tennessee - Thanks.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyC View Post
    I can walk to the Bull and Bush. It is the best bourbon menu in town. The atmosphere is great, the food is great, and the 2 owners are even better. We've had some good times and good bourbon in there on more than a few occasions. Their barrel aged beer program is nothing to forget about either.

Modest supplies are fine..........we can always go raid wripvanwrinkle's bunker
    I went there on Wednesday and had a few tastings. Food was indeed good and those bar stools are comfy.

Advanced Taster

Hi and welcome aboard! Send a private message to bradleyc or I and let's meet up at Bull and Bush.
    -Eric

Virtuoso

Howdy and welcome from over in Michigan.

Best regards, Tony