Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast

Re: So, whatcha smokin?

How'd you like that MUWAT, Wack? Someone said it smelled like a Slim Jim, but tasted good and smokey?

Advanced Taster

Man O' War Ruination
    "They say some of my stars drink whiskey, but I have found that ones who drink milkshakes don't win many ball games."
    -- Casey Stengel

Virtuoso

Again with a Montecristo 2. Heading to Austin Monday so looking forward to some cigars in warmer weather

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by RocknRoll View Post
    Man O' War Ruination
    ALWAYS in my rotation.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by hn4bourbon View Post
    The Undercrown didn't do it for me today. Going to see if this one hits the spot better for me.
    Attachment 17964
    As an update, I definitely enjoyed the flavors on this one more than the Undercrown yesterday. While the flavors were good, there were construction issues. Went out several times and majority of the first half had to be double puffed and triple puffed to get enough smoke out of it. I'll definitely smoke it again for the good flavors. Chocolate, tea, citrus, spice, earthiness, and some creaminess. The tea and citrus reminds me of earl grey tea. The flavors turned for the worse on the second half due to relights and the need to double and triple puff.
    - H

Enthusiast

Some Old Scout 7 Batch 56 with a CAO "Angry Santa" or some such nonsense. Cigar actually isn't bad
    but only came in one size, and it's too big for my liking. Probably 7x54 or so. The OS7 is quite tasty, however.

Connoisseur

RP Edge with a dabble of Irish pleasure. Had to get one in before winter returns tomorrow!

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherCigarGuy View Post
    How'd you like that MUWAT, Wack? Someone said it smelled like a Slim Jim, but tasted good and smokey?
    Definitely my favorite of the cigars out there with fire cured tobaccos in them, Leccia Black and the AJ Fernandez Spectre. Think there's one other but I'm drawing a blank. Intensely smokey. I would smoke another but definitely not something I'd reach for everyday.

Connoisseur

Oliva V Melanio robusto and Rogue Chocolate stout. Felt like switching it up a little tonight.

Enthusiast

Not bourbon related, but took the morning off. I really enjoy a Conn shade with coffee, but don't drink
    coffee later in the day. So, on the back porch in 70 degree weather, pot of coffee, and a MOW Virtue.