Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 913
  1. #361
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    670

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by alr3111 View Post



    HG Drumstick from last night

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I enjoy these drumsticks. i have a couple of boxes resting.
    - H

  2. #362
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    123

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Finished off NYE with some PVW20 and a La Escepcion Regional Edition Italy.. What a spectacular combo!


  3. #363
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northville, MI
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    CoLa this afternoon, a great slow smoking cigar

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

  4. #364
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    123

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    CoLa this afternoon, a great slow smoking cigar

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Great cigar. one of my favorites!

  5. #365
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    577

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by hn4bourbon View Post
    how's that tbpl? i haven't had the pleasure of trying this yet. I don't see much singles or 5packs for sale online. I'm hesitant to buy a box before trying it. i've heard great things about it though.
    It's definitely among my favorite cigars, really like them. Keep an eye on CigarMonster.com. They go on sale there occasionally for a couple bucks off per stick.

  6. #366
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    670

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwacky View Post
    It's definitely among my favorite cigars, really like them. Keep an eye on CigarMonster.com. They go on sale there occasionally for a couple bucks off per stick.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. I'm always too late on cigarmonster it's always sold out by the time I see it. I guess I'll have to either check more often or just get a box.
    - H

  7. #367
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    670

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Finally got a chance to purchase a 5er of the tatuaje black petite lancero. It's on it's way. I can't wait to try it.
    - H

  8. #368
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    577

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by hn4bourbon View Post
    Finally got a chance to purchase a 5er of the tatuaje black petite lancero. It's on it's way. I can't wait to try it.
    Nice! CigarMonster?

  9. #369
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    670

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwacky View Post
    Nice! CigarMonster?
    No. They finally had the 5er in stock. So, I picked that up with some additional 5ers of Herrera Estelli lonsdale, Padron 2000 Maduro, and cyb corona real.
    - H

  10. #370
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    276

    Re: So, whatcha smokin?

    Quote Originally Posted by hn4bourbon View Post
    No. They finally had the 5er in stock. So, I picked that up with some additional 5ers of Herrera Estelli lonsdale, Padron 2000 Maduro, and cyb corona real.
    The Herrera Esteli Lonsdale is one of my favourite lines in my favourite size! Enjoy!
    Smoking a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva on the back porch in 60 degree weather...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top