Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Commonwealth of KY
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Maybe that's what happened to UKs season. Someone turned the light off.

  2. #22
    Taster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    83

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Glad you signed on Old Dusty. The local gatherings here in Indy are amazing. Some might even try to convince you to try some Scotch.

    Jon

  3. #23
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by bucky1 View Post
    Glad you signed on Old Dusty. The local gatherings here in Indy are amazing. Some might even try to convince you to try some Scotch.

    Jon

    HOLY CRAP.. YOU GOT JON TO REPLY. CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED.....

    and yes... several of us will tempt you to go to the dark side...
    Cheers,

    Scott

    Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.

  4. #24
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    1,188

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman1099 View Post
    HOLY CRAP.. YOU GOT JON TO REPLY. CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED.....

    and yes... several of us will tempt you to go to the dark side...
    I am prepared to be tempted, and bucky1 got me into this land of wonder with a generous taste of VW 23.

  5. #25
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    568

    Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOldKyDram View Post
    Maybe that's what happened to UKs season. Someone turned the light off.
    Let's hope it stays off for awhile.

    HOO HOO HOO.....HOOSIERS!
    Josh

    "The last time I turned down a whiskey, I didnít understand the question."

  6. #26
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Commonwealth of KY
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Is that a light, however dim, I see?

  7. #27
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    1,188

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Sorry but just adding to this thread with big shout out to my Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers, your 2013 Big 10 Champs!!!!! And drinking my (patent pending) Wheat Sandwich in celebration. See the Two bourbon vatting thread for explanation.

  8. #28
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    568

    Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dusty View Post
    Sorry but just adding to this thread with big shout out to my Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers, your 2013 Big 10 Champs!!!!! And drinking my (patent pending) Wheat Sandwich in celebration. See the Two bourbon vatting thread for explanation.
    HOO HOO HOO.....HOOSIERS!!!!

    Massive, massive fan here.....ask anyone. They get annoyed with my excessive Hoosier posting/tweeting.
    Josh

    "The last time I turned down a whiskey, I didnít understand the question."

  9. #29
    Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by MacinJosh View Post
    HOO HOO HOO.....HOOSIERS!!!!

    Massive, massive fan here.....ask anyone. They get annoyed with my excessive Hoosier posting/tweeting.
    Don't listen to him! He's a fair weather fan and just cheers when they win! Also, he's a big Scotch guy....so there you go!
    Jack
    GBS Member #3 (Sorry Dawn!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieface
    I think i'm god but I'll get a confirmation and go from there

  10. #30
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    568

    Hoosier in your midst

    Quote Originally Posted by jcg9779 View Post
    Don't listen to him! He's a fair weather fan and just cheers when they win! Also, he's a big Scotch guy....so there you go!
    LOL!!!!

    Yup, after two decades of misery....I've been crowing just a tad.
    Josh

    "The last time I turned down a whiskey, I didnít understand the question."

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. A Hoosier Hello
    By Graal in forum New to Straightbourbon
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:05
  2. Hoosier hello
    By shaman in forum New to Straightbourbon
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top