Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Virtuoso

Re: What whiskey have you bunkered the most?

Quote Originally Posted by mbroo5880i View Post
    This makes me wonder. Why is W12 harder to find in KY and, when you do, you are often limited to one bottle? It would seem just the opposite since it is made in KY. I would expect it to be harder to find elsewhere.
    W12 just became available here in the last year or so. Before that, we had to drive to KY and hope we could find some. Stop worrying about it and just enjoy it!
    -Brian-

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
    -Agent Kay

What whiskey have you bunkered the most?

I have several cases of EH taylor Tornado bourbon - love it and went a little crazy tracking it down to ensure I'd have a lifetime supply since its a one of kind never to be made again

What whiskey have you bunkered the most?

Quote Originally Posted by mbroo5880i View Post
    This makes me wonder. Why is W12 harder to find in KY and, when you do, you are often limited to one bottle? It would seem just the opposite since it is made in KY. I would expect it to be harder to find elsewhere.
    Because bourbon sells very quickly here. W12 has flown off the shelves for the past 6 months or so. For the most part, it is true that ky gets a bigger share of bourbons than other states. The problem is that share is dwindling as bourbons popularity grows. More new markets with the same supply means less for someone in the food chain.

You can find lots of great bourbon here. But don't expect to find the limited releases in abundance.