Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Disciple

Need Opinions - 2011 PVW 15 vs. 4RSmBLE2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wryguy View Post
    CoMoBo, do you sleep? We are all edified by your didactic posts on black market bourbon pricing, but, by all means feel free to take a break and have a drink after all that typing. Made me tired just reading it.
    LOL...I got his point the first time but he evidentially likes to show off his understanding of the fundamentals of economics in a capitalist market. The OP has decided that a bottle of PVW15 is "worth" more the the FR bottle so he isn't going to make the trade even though he has said he likes the FR bourbon better...it is this thought process that I don't understand.
    You can find me in chat most nights on days ending with the letter y!

Connoisseur

Re: Need Opinions - 2011 PVW 15 vs. 4RSmBLE2012

Quote Originally Posted by hectic1 View Post
    LOL...I got his point the first time but he evidentially likes to show off his understanding of the fundamentals of economics in a capitalist market. The OP has decided that a bottle of PVW15 is "worth" more the the FR bottle so he isn't going to make the trade even though he has said he likes the FR bourbon better...it is this thought process that I don't understand.
    C'mon Bob... You know the drill. You have to extort the extorter. It's about the money... The bourbon wasn't the priority here. It was all about the deal itself.