Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 137
  1. #71
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Elizabethtown, Ky
    Posts
    438

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Quote Originally Posted by P&MLiquorsEric View Post
    Look for a white label EW. Came out last week in ky. We have it but I have not had any feedback yet.
    On the shelf at Packages and More in E'town.

    IMG_1057.jpg

  2. #72
    Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    12,131

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    That label has such clarity it's calling me from the shelf.

  3. #73
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    asked a small liquor store about it today. he looked in his most recent book and said it doesnt list it, but would call his distributor and let me know tomorrow.

  4. #74

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Quote Originally Posted by 393foureyedfox View Post
    asked a small liquor store about it today. he looked in his most recent book and said it doesnt list it, but would call his distributor and let me know tomorrow.
    Those beverage journals can be helpful but they are usually months behind when it comes to new products.

  5. #75
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    hopefully he calls tomorrow and says he can get that and a fighting cock in 200ml bottles! im itching to try both



    ...theres a joke in there somwhere

  6. #76
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    531

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Nothing in AZ yet.... The lack of BiBs here is really bumming me out.

    Actually, not having EW/HH Bonded, VOB, ETL, or Larceny is starting to grate on my nerves.

  7. #77
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky.
    Posts
    165

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Opened my second bottle tonight, so glad that it's available in Kentucky. I honestly like Virgin more, if only I could get that here at home. Got a co-worker going to Pennsylvania this summer, plan on getting a case. It's definitely the best value bourbon I've had.

  8. #78
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Quote Originally Posted by elbowguru View Post
    Opened my second bottle tonight, so glad that it's available in Kentucky. I honestly like Virgin more, if only I could get that here at home. Got a co-worker going to Pennsylvania this summer, plan on getting a case. It's definitely the best value bourbon I've had.

    where did you find it, elbowguru?

    that liquor store called me today and said he called the distributor and it was indeed available and would have a bottle for me tomorrow. other than talking to him about it, ive not seen it anywhere.

  9. #79
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    1,424

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Quote Originally Posted by JPBoston View Post
    Nothing in AZ yet.... The lack of BiBs here is really bumming me out.

    Actually, not having EW/HH Bonded, VOB, ETL, or Larceny is starting to grate on my nerves.
    Hey, JP, let's trade places! You can live here with easy access, and we'll live there and order from TPS!

    (Just kinda missin' AZ right now )
    -Brian-

    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
    -Agent Kay

  10. #80
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    531

    Re: Evan Williams white label going nationwide

    Quote Originally Posted by mosugoji64 View Post
    Hey, JP, let's trade places! You can live here with easy access, and we'll live there and order from TPS!

    (Just kinda missin' AZ right now )
    Ha. I'll stick with AZ... warm weather over bourbon any day. My un-heated pool is 87 degrees as of last evening.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Evan Williams Green Label ?
    By JR1968 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 19:20
  2. Evan Williams white label?
    By RegChumpington in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 16:21
  3. Evan Williams Black Label
    By sotnsipper in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 19:58
  4. Evan Williams BIB 100 proof white label
    By mobourbon in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 10:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top