Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Fun at Four Roses

Quote Originally Posted by theglobalguy View Post
    i would understand the backlog from pick to bottle, but from bottle to ship/arrive seems mad since it was a guaranteed sale for the distributor.

Either way, glad they made it in.
    It sat in the distributors warehouse for 3 weeks. We voiced our displeasure but our relationship with the distributor is like an arranged marriage with no possibility of divorce. You learn to live with it.

All is good now that they are in. I opened a bottle of the higher corn OESF (122 proof) last night also. I wont get all K&L and say this is the best whiskey to ever grace my lips but it is very tasty. Lots going on with the nose, full, sweet in mouth with some heat and a long finish.

Enthusiast

Re: Fun at Four Roses

Hard to understand the sudden upswing in the "F" selections. When we picked back in early April for Tallahassee, both F's popped up on our radar and were among the five barrels we ended up picking. Ours still have not come in.
    Those sound great, Eric.
    Jon

Fun at Four Roses

Quote Originally Posted by HighHorse View Post
    Hard to understand the sudden upswing in the "F" selections. When we picked back in early April for Tallahassee, both F's popped up on our radar and were among the five barrels we ended up picking. Ours still have not come in.
    Those sound great, Eric.
    Sorry to hear it is taking so long. We selected In mid may. No idea what moved us up the list other than proximity to the bottling facility.