Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TPS Pain

Bourbonian Of The Year 2013 and Guru

Re: TPS Pain

Quote Originally Posted by doubleblank View Post
    Exactly Chuck. A certain store was shipping to Texas, a state prohibiting the shipment of hard alcohol even in state. But when they got the "one more strike and we're coming after you" call, they stopped.
    Randy, you probably have Wade to thank for that...
    JOE

Wag more.
    Bark less.

"Every bottle is its own learning experience." -- Sensei Ox-sama

Connoisseur

TPS Pain

For what it's worth, I was at TPS yesterday stocking up on AAA 10 yr and OWA SB's and the store clerks were talking about the drop off in online sales. I inquired why the drop off and they mentioned it was due to the concern over individual states stopping online internet sales because if the upcoming federal law on Internet sales. Not sure that is the complete story but at least the opinion of the guys on the floor.

Mike
    Last edited by Ejmharris; 06-04-2013 at 07:53.

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by Ejmharris View Post
    For what it's worth, I was at TPS yesterday stocking up on AAA 10 yr and OWA SB's and the store clerks were talking about the drop off in online sales. I inquired why the drop off and they mentioned it was due to the concern over individual states stopping online internet sales because if the upcoming federal law on Internet sales. Not sure that is the complete story but at least the opinion of the guys on the floor.

Mike
    Maybe more to do with pending legislation on paying taxes online in each state. Not a clue what the backend of that looks like, but assuming it's less than legal in a given state and you all of a sudden register to submit taxes...might be a bit tough to explain.

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyagonzo View Post
    I just had a similar situation with K& L. They don't ship to Indiana. Bummer.
    no they dont.... but I bet you can find a member here taht will accept your shipment and send it to you. Thats what I do.
    Cheers,

Scott

Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.